to schedule your lesson
Level 1 PASA Kiteboarder
The kiteboarder exhibits the
- Determine wind direction, speed and
quality to assess safety.
- Understand the requirements for a
good launch area.
- Understand the rules of the road
with other kiters.
- Set-up equipment independently and
safely and perform a pre-flight check.
- Use and reset all safety features on
- Use of kite harness.
- Perform self-rescue techniques to
disarm the kite and get to shore with gear.
- Perform a safe launching and landing
of the kite.
- Execute kite water relaunches.
- Body Dragging in control of
LEVEL 2 PASA KITEBOARDER
- All of the skills listed in the
criteria for Level 1 Kiteboarder.
- Meteorology knowledge for risk
- Perform water start on the board and
maintain control of kite and board solo.
- Control their speed with advanced
kite and board handling.
- Work the board and kite in harmony
for extended rides.
- Can perform basic turns and
All the skills of
Kiteboarder Level 1 and 2 as well as the following
- Using Trim Strap and Loop to
adjust 4-line kite power intake.
- Consistently going upwind.
- Perform advanced turns and
transitions under power.
- Maintain control in most wind
- Perform simple jumps
Kites provides Kitesurfing lessons for all skill
levels. Learn to fly a two line trainer kite,
first lesson on an inflatable leading edge power kite, or
work on your transitions and jumps.
Our instructors are PASA certified and use
appropriate safety equipment.
|email contact: email@example.com
| © Copyright 2018 Assateague